The Internet brings the world to Mizzou and shows Mizzou to the world.
When we build University of Missouri websites, we keep our audience in mind. We want everyone who visits us to have a positive experience and to see the best of Mizzou.
The Web Communications team is responsible for developing some of the most prominent and heavily trafficked sites at MU. Working with colleagues, we develop policies and guidelines that ensure the consistency of our brand and our messages. We also provide website development services for Mizzou units outside the Division of Marketing & Communications.
What we do
- Development and maintenance of major Mizzou websites, such as missouri.edu and Admissions
- Website design
- Content creation
- Content editing and updates
- Website maintenance
- Social media communications
- Information architecture
- Wireframe/working prototype development
- Website build-out in a content management system
- Compliance testing, including 508 ADA, security and branding
- Web application development or integration of existing applications
- Website development
- Editorial content creation
Our experts also provide guidelines and tips regarding